• Created
  • Senaste svar

Postat mest i detta ämne

• Micke H

• Neosus

• Overkill

• Dingbats

Postat mest i detta ämne

What if the colors we all see are different for each one of us? We might call them the same names, but can we really know that we're seeing the same color?

No we don't. For example, my slight color blindness renders me unable to tell the difference between certain shades of colors. How could you possibly see what I see? You can't. How could I possibly know how others percieve them? I can't. To me, they are reality, even though different from other's reality.

.....by the way, why are we talking English all of a sudden? 😛

Dela på andra sajter

What if the colors we all see are different for each one of us? We might call them the same names, but can we really know that we're seeing the same color?

No we don't. For example, my slight color blindness renders me unable to tell the difference between certain shades of colors. How could you possibly see what I see? You can't. How could I possibly know how others percieve them? I can't. To me, they are reality, even though different from other's reality.

.....by the way, why are we talking English all of a sudden? 😛

But it's different if you have some sort of color blindness: of course you're gonna percieve some colors different then. But is it totally ureasonable to say that the grey colors of this forum is the exactly same for most of the people viewing it? Even though people in general can be quite different, and percieve different things about the environment, we also share some fundamental things, otherwise it would be quite hard to understand each other. Couldn't color perception be one of those things?

Redigerat av Lynxo
Dela på andra sajter

Gäst
Detta ämne är nu stängt för fler svar.

• Skapa ny...