Annons

Panoering av Piano toner i Reason

Joel L.

Hej,

Jag bara undrar om det går att panorera ljusa och mörka toner från pianot i högtalarna, tex. om jag vill ha de lägre, mörka tonerna i vänster högtalare och ljusa toner i höger högtalare, är detta möjligt, isåfall, hur gör man?

Mvh,

Joel L.

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
drloop (oregistrerad)

För NN-XT gäller:

Voice Spread

This parameter can be used to control the stereo (pan) position of voices. The Spread knob determines the intensity of the panning. If this is set to "0", no panning will take place. The following pan modes can be selected:

Mode

Description

Key

This will shift the pan position gradually from left to right the higher up on the keyboard you play.

Key 2

This will shift the pan position from left to right in 8 steps (1/2 octave) for each consecutive higher note you play, and then repeat the cycle.

Jump

This will alternate the pan position from left to right for each note played.

Dela på andra sajter

För NN-XT gäller:

Voice Spread

This parameter can be used to control the stereo (pan) position of voices. The Spread knob determines the intensity of the panning. If this is set to "0", no panning will take place. The following pan modes can be selected:

Mode

Description

Key

This will shift the pan position gradually from left to right the higher up on the keyboard you play.

Key 2

This will shift the pan position from left to right in 8 steps (1/2 octave) for each consecutive higher note you play, and then repeat the cycle.

Jump

This will alternate the pan position from left to right for each note played.

Tackar, ska testa detta så fort som möjligt!

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...