Annons

This one is called Vision...

Annons

Keep up your with/gift av what u love to do. Flourish and explore you potentials👍👌

Don't get stuck and try different ways to solve a problem. Ever feel like you can't get a motion/emotion to work in your music or a specific song ? 

Leave it be a try it later or the next project.

Sometimes less is more .... but let the less be different... 2or more sounds can play the same beat or Melody.

Your uploaded sing needs more depth and layers. More elements to tell your "story" 👍😊😉

(This is by the way no my typical musical genre )

Bear regards

• Gilla 2
Dela på andra sajter

Sounds good. Add some plucking sound and maybe a break of some sort for the sake of variation.

Also, the bass gets a bit too muddy with that chord going on there, at least on the lowest note. Concider going up an octave on that one. 0:24 - 0:28 is an example of what i'm talking about. 

Redigerat av Fidden
  • Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

20 hours ago, vayzeria said:

Keep up your with/gift av what u love to do. Flourish and explore you potentials👍👌

Don't get stuck and try different ways to solve a problem. Ever feel like you can't get a motion/emotion to work in your music or a specific song ? 

Leave it be a try it later or the next project.

Sometimes less is more .... but let the less be different... 2or more sounds can play the same beat or Melody.

Your uploaded sing needs more depth and layers. More elements to tell your "story" 👍😊😉

(This is by the way no my typical musical genre )

Bear regards

Yeah Sure..Thanks you very much..✌❤

• Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

18 hours ago, Fidden said:

Sounds good. Add some plucking sound and maybe a break of some sort for the sake of variation.

Also, the bass gets a bit too muddy with that chord going on there, at least on the lowest note. Concider going up an octave on that one. 0:24 - 0:28 is an example of what i'm talking about. 

Can i know what you mean by muddy...🙂..

• Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

On 10/11/2023 at 2:33 PM, Gunilla Eriksson said:

I think I have listened to this kind of Sri Lankan music for the first time. But it is quite interesting and enjoyable.
Good job & keep it up 🥰

Thanks a bunch..It's really edm...(Electronic Dance Music) hope you love them..😍

• Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

48 minutes ago, RogerEkman said:

hey, this one also ?
Seriously? You're crushing mann!
keep up the good job!

Yeah 😊..Thank you..Thank you very much..Just left my other links on my profile..Hope you wanna see them too..☺✌

Redigerat av DJ MAD MAX
  • Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...