About the Dance EZX
Featuring unique sets of mixed, matched and layered percussive elements based on anything from classic drum machines to textures of cutting edge sound design, the Dance EZX presents a total of 15 custom drum kits designed to paint a broad brushstroke across the entire commercial range of modern electronic dance music.
It was engineered by Timofey Reznikov, DJ, producer and composer from Belgium with cuts on platinum-selling albums by the likes of David Guetta, Regi and Dimitri Vegas. Setting out to capture not solely the percussive nature of all the splintered subsets of the genre, it also includes a large pool of chromatically tuned tonal instruments as well as a selection of unique sound effects tailor-made to fit the sonic identity of each kit.
This makes the Dance EZX transcend way beyond being solely a percussive foundation – it makes it an all-encompassing beat machine on just as much a melodic level. To add, a dedicated library of grooves specifically designed to cater to each kit is included, making getting started on just the right idea easier than ever.
Get ready for a sonic journey that’ll take you around the entire universe of electronic dance music and back again – all within the four corners of your favorite Toontrack drum sampler.
- 15 mix-ready kits tailored for modern electronic dance music
- Engineered and produced by Timofey Reznikov (David Guetta, Regi, Dimitri Vegas)
- Close to 400 individually engineered source sounds
- Mixed and matched layers of organic and electronic drums, classic percussion and textured effects
- Includes a chromatically tuned set of tonal instruments
- Comes with a dedicated pool of MIDI designed to match the style of each kit