Rum is very useful to add a sense of space around dry recordings, both acoustic and electronic.
Recording audio from a distance is a well known technique to achieve more natural and “real” sounds. Klevgrand started to elaborate with this approach and the result is Rum* – a plug-in with 10 multi-recorded rooms with different mic settings and characters that can be cross combined. Rum offers an advanced stereo spread and modulation unit for more tweakability. It also comes with a built-in ducker making it easy to tame transients on the wet signal, cutoff filters, pre-delay (with tempo sync) and a full set of factory presets.
* Rum means Room in Swedish.
- 10 different rooms with 6 variants each
- 3 different types of stereo spread algorithms
- Ducker (compression) for the wet signal
- Pre-delay with tempo synchronization
- Low cut and high cut filters
- Plenty of factory presets
(intro price until 30 September 2021)
macOS / Windows AU/VST3/AAX plug-in Intro price: $29.99
Regular price: $39.99
iPad AUv3 plug-in Intro price: $9.99
Regular price: $14.99