Annons

Synth1 uppdaterad till version 1.08

Valle

Efter år av "tystnad" har Ichiro Toda klivit fram och presenterat ny uppdatering av sin Synth1. I och för sig inga banbrytande förändringar (se nedan) — men det är kul att höra att synthen ännu är i, så att säga, drift.

KVR: http://www.kvraudio.com/get/214.html

Mer info: http://www.geocities.jp/daichi1969/synmanu/readmeeng.html

Changes v1.08:

• DXi version discontinued.
  • The Synth1 Installer discontinued. No longer needed with the abolition of the DXi. A new tool (initsetteings.exe) is included to initialize settings (Windows registry) such as bank folders. When you use Synth1 for the first time, initialize settings with this tool.
  • The number of the banks was expanded to 100. The setting initialization tool does the setting to bank00 - 09, but does not set bank10 - 99. When you use bank10 - 99, prepare a folder yourself. Set it in an optional dialog.
  • Fix: Correspondence of the malfunction that the MIDI tab of the optional dialogue is replaced by without permission.
  • Fix: Just after a tone save, time when a program change was not performed fixed the bug that there was.

Personligt meddelande från Ichiro Toda (från KVR):

My name is Ichiro Toda(daichi). I am a developer of Synth1. Thank you for having you use Synth1. I am tempted into Teksonik now and write in it at this forum.

I intend to update it steadily in future.

I will sometimes write in it at this forum.

I am sorry, but I please do not ask a too difficult question because I am weak in English. Sad

I use the automatic translation.

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
Hägglund (oregistrerad)
O, javisstja... Den är gratis! Och låter som vilken $$$-synth som helst.

Tycker du den är lättjobbad också?

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...