Annons

Feedback for a song

Hey,

I know it's weird to post in english in a swedish forum, but I don't know any other forums ... I just need some feedback for my first song, tbh it's just something like an idea, it's not finished but I just wanna hear what you guys think about it 😄 And I'm very sorry for my bad english, I hope it's okay 😄

And please don't kill me, I'm producing since last week ... 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

Annons

I guess you have a an alright melody, however there's more to production than that. The melody making isn't that hard. 

Your song only has one synth, some white noise sweeps, a clap and a kick. There's not enough elements added into the song, so it gets boring quickly. Also, you shouldn't loop the chorus for the whole song. Have some breakdowns, verses where you change up the melody. Everything to keep the song interesting. I would also add some saw-wave synths and a buildup in this type of song if i were you. To make it a bit more hype. 

• Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

7 minuter sedan, SchwarznoldArzenegger säger:

Thank you for your feedback 🙂 

No problem. At this stage i wouldn't advise you to try to make full songs. I know that's what you want to do, and you get impatient. I've been there. But focus on learning your daw, and getting better at production in general before you release music.  It will take a while till you have songs that don't sound amateur-like. If it was that easy that you could just load up a synth, make a quick melody, loop it and you have a hit song, then everybody would be doing it. 😄 

Dela på andra sajter

I want to learn it, this was just a ... something like a little test, how it would sound at this stage 😄 To be honest, i don't really even know how a synthesizer works. The music I make in my head is very different but at the moment I'm not able to bring this to life ... this song is something like a test 😄 But I thought the synth is not that bad and I decided to do something with it 😄 

Dela på andra sajter

I have nothing to add about the music. However since you're just starting out I want to point out that it's important to decide on some goal. Do you just want to have fun or more than that? If you don't, you will easily sit there fine tuning some tiny parameter one day and the next day you go wild with some other setting just for the hell of it. If you don't have the same goal every time you sit with one song it's going to end up messy.

Not saying you done that here, just wanted to share that tip since I've done it myself 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

I really don't know, what I want. I'm 17 years old and I'm working on a software-project since one year and ... I worked for 15 hours a day and yeah, i just gotta say, I experienced something like a burnout and decided to do something i ever wanted to do and that was music-production. I created my whole life music, but never thought about bringing them to life. The song I uploaded on SoundCloud wasn't one of them, it was ... you know, i sat down and created a, compared to the melodies in my head, really shitty melody. It's kinda annoying if you aren't able to do what's in your head, but I hope someday I am able to create exactly this. 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...