The Dolby Atmos Composer offers all the important settings for monitoring and rendering in one convenient window.
Dolby Atmos Composer is available for an introductory price of USD/ EURO 199,- (originally 249,-) until May 5th, 2023. Dolby Atmos Atmos Composer Essential is available for an introductory price of USD/ EURO 99,-
(originally 149,-) until May 5th, 2023.
Fiedler Audio now brings a greatly simplified creative workflow to produce Dolby Atmos content - officially approved by Dolby Labs.
Fiedler Audio Dolby Atmos Composer combines multichannel audio rendering and straightforward routing, 3D-panning of tracks, and signals from DAW tracks into the 3D world of Atmos.
The Dolby Atmos Composer’s Beam Plug-In allows creators to send their audio signals from anywhere in the session into the Composer, the home of the Dolby Atmos Renderer. Signals there can be panned to the Dolby Atmos bed and individually treated as objects in 3D space on one of the 128 independent channels available, including full 3D pan-automation of course.
Advanced mixing workflows
With the Dolby Atmos Composer workflow you can bring all the features of your DAW, your favourite plugins, be it effects or instruments, into your Dolby Atmos mix. You can record new tracks while mixing for Dolby Atmos, which is impossible when using specific standard Dolby Atmos workflows.
Exporting finished 3D audio projects into the standard ADM/BWF Format is very straightforward. Delivering sound and music for the major music distribution platforms is no challenge anymore. Dedicated Spatial Audio for the likes of Netflix, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, and even Binaural Stereo for basically any other distribution platform that is not yet supporting Spatial Audio.
Dolby Atmos Composer is fully integrated with world-class 3D reverb
From version 1.5 onwards the renowned 3D reverb Spacelab will directly connect to the Dolby Atmos Composer bringing world-class immersive reverberation to Dolby Atmos mixes with just one simple click. No complex routing or anything. On any DAW.
- Plugin Formats: VST3, AU, AAX
- Supported Operating Systems: macOS 10.14 through 13, Windows 7 through 11
- CPU: Intel min. 2 GHz, x64 with at least SSE3 support, or Apple Silicon M1 or higher
- Display/Graphics: min. 1440 x 900 px, OpenGL 3.3 or newer min. 2 GB RAM of Momory
Pricing and availability
The Dolby Atmos Composer comes as a set of two plugins (Beam and Composer) , supporting all the major formats like AAX, VST3, and AU. The Dolby Atmos Composer is available for an introductory price of USD/Euro 199,- until May 5th, 2023 after that it retails for USD/ EURO 249,- from: www.fiedler-audio.com
With Dolby Atmos Composer Essential Fiedler Audio also offers the basic, straightforward possibility to deliver Dolby Atmos for an easy and accessible price of Euro/USD 149,- also now as a special introductory offer it is available for just USD/ EURO 99,- until May 5th, 2023.
The Dolby Atmos Composer’s Beam Plug-In allows creators to send their audio signals from anywhere in the session into the Composer.
Features overview Next generation Dolby Atmos tools approved by Dolby Labs
- Produce Dolby Atmos content on any DAW, even if the DAW is not capable of multichannel audio
- Monitor on multichannel speakers from any DAW directly from the Dolby Atmos Composer plugin
- Up to 9.1.6 for monitoring
- Use personalized HRTF for binaural monitoring
- Easy setup without the need of manual routing configuration, no external app required
- Connects to Dolby Atmos Beam and Spacelab (from version 1.5 onwards)
- Dolby Atmos Beam - panning plugin
- Position your inputs as objects around the listener easily
- Record movement with the mouse as automation
- Convenient mapping of parameters to all major Pro Tools control surfaces
- Panning to composite speaker layout or as dynamic objects
- Quickly set objects to predefined speaker positions
Spacelab connection (V 1.5 onwards)
- Direct connection of our world-class 3D reverb to the Dolby Atmos Composer circumventing DAW limitations
- Spacelab sources as dynamic objects in Atmos
- Arbitrary speaker layouts as composite in Dolby Atmos
- Export Dolby Atmos ADM/BWF for distribution to all major platforms
- Simultaneous export of speaker and headphone outputs of the renderer
- Import ADM/BWF files for playback, corrections, and re-export