The original hardware shuffled into people's hearts via second-hand- and discount bins. The raw sound and unique sequencer and arpeggio sections—plus straightforward operation—turned it into the must-have synth of the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Softube has expertly recreated the original circuitry and workflow to capture the original sound and interactions. The carefully remade sequencer and arpeggio sections preserve the inspirational, improvisational spirit of the hardware.
The added modern features of Model 82 include stereo doubling and a drive knob that users can employ to increase distortion and grit with greater ease. And the enhanced workflow means users can get that most-recognizable sound even faster.
- NEW: Model 82 Sequencing Mono Synth
- A precise model of the most-used mono synth of the late 1980s & early 1990s
- The authentically captured cutting sound of the original hardware
- The sequencer and arpeggiator that defined techno made DAW friendly
- All the inspiration of the hardware, including the original color schemes
- Added modern features, such as stereo doubling and drive
- An enhanced version of the initial easy-to-use layout
- Two versions included: the instrument and five modules for Softube Modular