Annons

Om man bodde i Kalifornien

ake

Annons

Jag bodde och pluggade där ett år, och inte lärde jag mig mer om UAD utav det 😉

(inte på Stanford dock)

Rätt sköna krav:

An exposure to digital signal processing, including familiarity with the sampling theorem, digital filtering and the Fourier Transform at the level of Music 320 or EE 102B is required. An understanding of digital signal processing at the level provided by Music 420 or EE 264 is helpful. Familiarity with the use of audio effects in mixing and mastering, such as presented in Music 192 is also of benefit. Only a modest amount of Matlab or C programming experience is required for the homework and laboratory exercises.

🙂

Redigerat av johle
Dela på andra sajter

Rätt sköna krav:

An exposure to digital signal processing, including familiarity with the sampling theorem, digital filtering and the Fourier Transform at the level of Music 320 or EE 102B is required. An understanding of digital signal processing at the level provided by Music 420 or EE 264 is helpful. Familiarity with the use of audio effects in mixing and mastering, such as presented in Music 192 is also of benefit. Only a modest amount of Matlab or C programming experience is required for the homework and laboratory exercises.

🙂

Jag tycker nog att jag i stort sett uppfyller kraven. Skulle gärna gå kursen.

🙂

Åke

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...