Annons

exklusiva singel släpp!

MalinSjolander

Hej, De Senaste exklusiva singel släppen på Ubetoo 😆

Exclusive single release from Conté!

"The reason for releasing the single on Ubetoo first is that I want to support the concept. I think that the idea of Ubetoo is really cool and I hope that more people catch on. These days we have more talents on the street than Record Companies can house. Therefore I feel that Ubetoo is a great independent platform where not only people can sell and make money off their talent, but also meet other artist and exchange ideas." - Conté

Conté

New releases from Byz and Headline!

"Ubetoo is currently the most favourable option for up and coming artists of today, we can choose how and where we want to market ourselves and our songs, at the same time as we make money with help of the website!" - Byz & Headline

Byz och Headline

Exclusive internet-release by Star tattooed!

"Releasing the video on Ubetoo is a great way for us to reach fans of Star Tattooed no matter where in the world they are. The fact that streaming has become very popular puts the old formats in competition. Music lovers are now expecting to enjoy music and video content on demand, wherever they are. This is why the idea of artists getting paid for streaming is the future!" - Star Tattooed

Star Tattooed

Rapper Vito Eme releasing single exclusively on Ubetoo.com!

"Its not easy to release and market physical records nowadays, which means that Ubetoo is a very attractive channel to use. This kind of distribution is the future for musicians. And we are in the future." -Vito Eme

Vito Eme

Redigerat av MalinSjolander
Dela på andra sajter

Annons
  • 1 månad senare...

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...