Annons

Playing violin with MIDI

Shanty

I am working on a song that needs a soloviolin in a chorus. I want to play this part from my ceyboard, and I think the Garritan Stradivari (for eksample) is a little to expensive for my budget.

Is there any small programs out there who gives a decent realistic violin sound?

I need some advice on how to create the ilusion of a realistic violin, so, what would YOU do?

Any tips and adwice is of great walue to me.

Best regards from

Shanty.

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
I am working on a song that needs a soloviolin in a chorus. I want to play this part from my ceyboard, and I think the Garritan Stradivari (for eksample) is a little to expensive for my budget.

Is there any small programs out there who gives a decent realistic violin sound?

I need some advice on how to create the ilusion of a realistic violin, so, what would YOU do?

Best regards from

Shanty.

Ive been looking for that too, waitin inpatiently for a good answer to your question....

Dela på andra sajter

Best regards from

Shanty.

Hi Shanty.

If you live in Sweden,make contact with your local music school..Many skillfull musicians and teachers there..For a small feed,you might get them to play what you need.The reel thing is the best if you have a great song comin´..

That´s my advice..

Yours

Mike

Dela på andra sajter

I would probably just use some half-descent violin, in my case from Hypersonic 2 and be happy with that. In my opinion; most people (not musicians maybe) wont hear or even care about the difference anyways. 😛

Dela på andra sajter

A realistic violin sound is hard to find. An inexpensive alternativ is Los Angeles Film Session: Virtuoso Violin. I used it on the intro of this song. Is it realistic? Well ... you'll decide ...

The Violin was very good, but I do not use Reason 2.0 or Propelhead Software.

Is this an ordinary pluggin that I can also use on other programs?

Dela på andra sajter

A realistic violin sound is hard to find. An inexpensive alternativ is Los Angeles Film Session: Virtuoso Violin. I used it on the intro of this song. Is it realistic? Well ... you'll decide ...

You can also use it with f.i. Kontakt.

Dela på andra sajter

You can also use it with f.i. Kontakt.

What is f.i.Kontakt?

Please explain.

Best regards

Shanty

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...