Riga, Latvia, January 20, 2020 — Erica Synths announces its new DB-01 desktop synthesizer, just in time for NAMM 2020. From basslines and rave sounds, to massive drones and drums, the Erica Synths Bassline DB-01 synthesizer lets you explore new territories of sound and performance techniques. With the DB-01, you can go from a melody to noise and back in no time at all.
The DB-01, which is priced at €460, features Erica Synths' signature analog sound engine, along with an advanced sequencer for more expressive creativity and sound exploration. The new synthesizer extends Erica Synths' family of desktop units such as Acidbox, Fusion Box, Pico System III and Zen Delay and is packed with features to help inspire your sonic journey:
- Aggressive LP/BP filter design from the Acidbox
- One knob overdrive for even more destructive sound
- Transistor based suboscillator
- Independent amplitude, filter cutoff and pitch envelopes
- BBD based detune for massive swarm sound
- Syncable LFO with multiple waveforms for FM and VCF modulation
- Noise source
- Intuitive, easy to use sequencer for up to 64 step patterns
- Sequence transposing
- Pattern randomization
- Modulation track with VCF cutoff automation
- Built in and user defined scales with microtonal possibilities
- Analog clock in and out
- CV/Gate output/input
- MIDI IN and THRU – play it with a keyboard!
- 4 banks of 16 patterns memory
Compact, durable aluminium enclosure
The DB-01 will be available in Spring 2020 and priced at €460. For more information, please visit the Erica Synths product page.