Annons

Feedback

Annons

Hi Schwarznold.

I like the intro, very atmospheric and moody. The melody is good, but maybe you should soften it a little?  Play some notes a little softer, also I think you should consider to introduce it a little slower – automate the volume.  

I think the drops volume should be lowered a bit in relation to the intro, I understand what you are aiming for, but it just gets a little bit too loud in a none pleasing way. I also think the part before breakdown should be longer, and I miss some rhythmic drums to the beat.

Also some more drums in the second part of the track.   

The most important thing for me however, is that you even out the volume between the different parts. For me this is an absolute necessity.

Other then that I am nitpicking, and everything is of course only in my opinion so take it for what it is. The overall atmosphere and feeling is definitely there, so don’t take my criticism the wrong way.

Redigerat av -Johan-
Dela på andra sajter

To me, the instrument of beat does't  go well with the others. Nice piece otherwise.

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...