Annons

Cubase LE and Reason – works well

Svencanz

I must say I am increasingly pleased with my choice to use Cubase LE with Reason. It’s a much more capable product than I first thought (Was part of a bundle when I bought an EMU 0404 USB)

I only record the odd guitar, voice and sax tracks, putting that on top what I make in Reason 4, and I do not use any VST instruments in Cubase. That would be the only qualifier. Perhaps that’s why it appears very stable?

By adding just a few free reverb and similar VST effects (as well as the Amplitube LE guitar amp emulator that came free with the EMU) I am happy as Larry.

Felt especially victorious this morning when I read in the Cubase LE manual that you could connect a remote to control the mixer. Got that up and running within the hour: so now I can control the volumes, pans, send effects for the tracks I make in Cubase LE with my stupid Edirol keyboard (can’t wait until I got the money to buy an M-Audio – noted that the guy who teaches the new bass refill on the Reason website uses exactly that keyboard) Still – hooking the Cubase LE mixer up so I could control it with the real buttons on the Edirol was easy. Made my day.

So for those of you who want to overcome Reason’s lack of audio, I’d have to say Cubase LE is a cheap and easy-to-work option. (Famous last words?)

Sven

Dela på andra sajter

Annons

I can only agree 🙂 I'm using the same programs, and when i want to record audio, i just start cubase LE connected to Reason with Rewire, or i'll load the WAVE file in one of reasons samplers, and i'm completely happy with that :> Since i don't have access to expensive VST effect plugins, i prefer the latter alternative when i need effects on my audio recordings since i find reasons effects great 🙂

Why do you speak English by the way? I assume you are swedish since you are named Sven 😮

Kresh

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...