Annons

I am in no need of feedbacks. Its more of a "i have a melody and these lyrics fit my melody type of thing"

I did my time

It was cold when i walked on through the gates.
I had been told "its harder in the states"
I had been told "you did a crime, but dont do no elses time"
"Just mind your own and soon you'll be home"

Ohh San quentin is a beast
Makes grown men cry
No its no feast
I did my time.
i came out.
i survived.

Out on the yard i heard him call my name.
"Shotcaller" called on me but i never came.
They made a shank and it had my name.
They start to come, for this im not to blame.

Makes grown men cry
No its no feast
I did my time.
i came out.
i survived.

The years went by and lord know that they tried.
To take my life , defiance has its price.
All i did was mind my own, i have now reaped what i have sown.
I pay the price for the gautlet that was thrown.

Makes grown men cry
No its no feast
I did my time.
i came out.
i survived.

My final day has come now i am old.
I did it all , i did as i was told.
I did a crime i did my time
And theres no coming back for me.
No count me out, now that i am free.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Atrax51@hotmail.com 

Best regards from Robin H.

Dela på andra sajter

Annons

Robin,

I'm a little bit lost here.. so please help me out. 

You post new threads with lyrics but you don't want any feedback - why? Is it just to show off or what's the purpose? This community here is excellent if you want to evolve and become better as a musician, a songwriter or a producer. However, you seem to have a different agenda which, for me at least, is fine - just communicate it better so that you can get the response you want.

Best regards,

Robby

Dela på andra sajter

Hello Osiris , no its not strange at all . I dont have as much time as i want to put into the music. 

I write texts because i find it interesting and a fun play with words and to stretch my fantasy. 

Today i was an inmate in San quentin... 

I have no intention of going pro in the music world since i simply dont have the time and  since i dont have the time i sometimes find it irritating when people gives feedback like "you didnt spell this correctly , you must have a story , dont rhyme like that.... "  i seriously doesnt think there is any right or wrong when it comes to making texts because i have seen soooo many songs with texts that doesnt have a shit to do with a story that makes top 10 and songs that make it just because they are catchy and irritating.

I do this mostly because i enjoy making texts, rhymes and using my imagination. Writing lyrics about places i have never been or lives i have never lived.

And if i can do something that will make someone else complete their song i think it is good ?

Thats why i write "if you have the melody and my text fit the song...."

Best regards from Robin H.

• Gilla 1
Dela på andra sajter

Well not anymore , ive uploaded 2 short songs that i made with the Music maker program. But since i have so much other things going on that take my time ( painting, writing on a book,my own company)i cant focus on music. If i do something i want to do it good and since i love music and doesnt want to give it up i make lyrics. Its quick and gives me a chance to exercise my fantasy and brain.

Dela på andra sajter

That's the only "instrument" that doesn't take any space or disturb anyone ^^

I occasionally get some lyrics in my head when playing guitar, the chords and patterns become words and sentences,you know?

Know the difficulty to balance life, work and your creative side.  Only time I've actually done something creative or done hard work on my music is now when in home sick and my son at kindergarten ^^

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...