Annons

ABELTON VS REASON (Kan du hjälpa till?)

TypTechno

Har försökt att få svar (hjälp) på Propellerhead's forum men kan ju testa här också.....

ABELTON VS REASON

I would be so grateful for any tips, thanks for helping a fool... 😄

After reinstalling Reason 3.0 and updating to Abelton 7 I cant get them to work together (they worked before when I used the earlier version of Abelton) should be simple to fix but I dont just dont get it... need some help.

As always i open Abelton first but when Reason is getting started it wont work. Reason will not open ReWire slave mode. I get the following error messages from Reason.

1)

Sound driver problems

The sound driver used in previous session could not be opened. Check your audio settings.

2)

Midi Input problems

One or several of the midi inputs could not be opened. Might be used by another application. Check you midi settings.

I just don't get it, have tried to change audio settings.... whats the problem...? Can you guys help me narrow down the problems - what seems to be the obvious problem?

1) Soundcard?

2) Abelton?

3) Reason?

Recommendations?

Dela på andra sajter

Annons

as you don't state your operating system, version, computer, sound card it's a bit delving into the dark here.

but it has to do with you installing the Ab Live app. (duh . . ) :-)

you might need to download from the propheads the rewire installer and re-install rewire

ps: i see you state Reason 3. is that Reason 3.0? or Reason 3.xx?

Redigerat av chrisB
Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...