Annons

Volymkontrollen i windows vista

ERROROPERATOR

Har windows vista på min dator som jag vill spela inte lite musik på (jag vet att ni alla hatar det operativsystemet men har datorn som en allt i ett enhet) men jag lyckas inte första deras nya volymkontroll!

Vart kryssar jag ut wave/what you here rutan?

Mvh

ERROROPERATOR

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
Google gav detta:
Anyone in windows vista, and wishing to use the creative option "What you hear" or similare (Realtek has this feature named as "Stereo Mix" and various other sound cards devices have it named various other things as well)

This feature isn't highly used by many people, but anyone that wishes to perhaps "Capture" audio WITH thier video, this feature is initially extremely hard to track down on a vista machine.

Most people will encounter this problem when they perhaps use a program called "Fraps", a neat little program that allows you to CAPTURE video/audio of any 3D Application that may be running, however by default, frap won't be able to find the correct audio input device at all, as by default, window vista forcefully hides/disables this (probably for content protection measures)

Heres the fix, now listen closely, (If a problem arises and a visual how to is required and the demand for it is high enough, i CAN post screenshots on how to do this)

Go into your control panel under vista, and by default, vista will show a although user friendly, a much to simplified version of the control panel, up on the left hand side there should be an option for "Classic View" Select this:

Now in the classic view of the control panel, open up "SOUND"

Click on the RECORDING Tab

Now usually you'll only have one, maybe 2 things in this list, heres what you do,

Right click anywhere in the white area of this list

A sub menu should appear

Click on "Show Disabled Devices"

Now the list should grow and allow you to select "What you hear" or "Stereo Mix" or similare option. You must select the disabled "What you hear" or "Stereo Mix" and right click on it to select "Enable"

If a device isn't listed yet, another sub menu option MAY be available for "Show hidden devices", hopefully this will give you all the rest of the options.

Now to get fraps to use this audio device, you must select the "What you hear" or "stereo Mix" and right click to set it as "default"

From there you should have no problems exiting fraps and restarting it to get the correct audio device.

NOTE: IT IS recommended that you LEAVE the recording "what you hear" or "stereo mix" volume slider at it's default, first record something and then adjust it as you see fit.

En ganska tydlig How to-guide!

Kanske var det du sökte?

MvH Viktor

Det var inte det som var felet...

Nån som vet vad det kan vara? Jag kör med mixerbord ljudkort - dator

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...