INSPELNINGSÅR: 2004

FORMAT: MP3

STORLEK: 4.14Mb

LÅTLÄNK: Ever

Redigerat av sylvain
Dela på andra sajter

Annons

Mycket snyggt!

Låter helt klart proffsigt. Orgelljudet krockar lite med sången ibland i min lyssning.

Arrangemanget är crispigt och läckert. Snygga ljud. Läckra gitarrer

Har inte sett någon presentation av dig. Skulle vara kul att höra vad du arbetar med, är det hemstudiostuket? 😛

Dela på andra sajter

maxmaxmax (oregistrerad)

Väldigt härlig låt, med fisande ballongljud och skitiga trummor.

Men så kommer den distade gitarren. Funkar för egget men inte för mig.

Och efter det partiet får du gärna spara in lite på svepljuden, annars snyggt producerat.

lägg gärna ut texten, har svårt att förstå vad det handlar om.

Dela på andra sajter

sylvain (oregistrerad)

HI,

I'm sorry, my swedish is too bad... I have to answer in english.

Thanks everybody for your answers.

Måste nästan va lite trist att göra musik som alla genast beskriver som "portishead"

Well we take it as a compliment actually. 😛

Skulle vara kul att höra vad du arbetar med, är det hemstudiostuket?

Yes, this is made at home... with cubase on PC. We use a Creamware soundcard for recording.

Computer is very present in our work. Even playing live, we use Vstack as an synth rack on one PC, and Final Scratch on a laptop.

Dela på andra sajter

sylvain (oregistrerad)

Thanks for all the answers...

Is it you singing?

I like those squeaking sounds everywhere

I'm not the singer... I'm the Dj, the one who makes those squeaking sounds

Dela på andra sajter

I really like the intro and the first part of the song....but in my ears the song must develop in another direction... It feels like seven seconds(Youssou N'dour) around and around in a way.....but it's a good song

Edit: and it's only my thoughts

Dela på andra sajter

Hi,

Nice and slow music to relax to...

1:22 Guitarr seems for me beeing little to "weak"...

Nice electrical "round-rounds" - interesting...

3:08 Guitarr still weak - also the song - maybe some high vocals

and little higher guitarr play?

3:43 Guitarr maybe some more slower in the end?

Well, my personal reflextions about the music... Nice work - personal sound!!!

😉

Dela på andra sajter

sylvain (oregistrerad)
Dog inte triphop när ninjatunes konkade???

Some would say it died with portishead...

However, Masssive Attack have just released a new album. Is it some kind of return of the living dead? Or maybe trip hop is not that dead?

Let me explain with another exemple: Hip hop was very popular in the 80's. I don't know how it was in Sweden, but in france everybody had to have some rap records and know some break dance steps. Even the pop songs were hip hop infuenced. After one or two years, hip hop was so dead. You would have been such a looser to listen to it. It's only in the end 90's that hip hop has grown up again to be what it is now... far from being dead.

All that to say that we don't give a sh** how dead trip hop is. We love the music we make and this is the important thing.

Annars är detta en hyfsad Tricky-byte. Låter ju precis som DJ Shadow...92.

We have been compared to a lot of different artist, but it's a first time for shadow "92" 🙂

Well, my personal reflextions about the music... Nice work - personal sound!!!

Thanks 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

sylvain (oregistrerad)

I'd like to thank everybody again for your comments. I really appreciate. It feels very good to have some feedback after the hard work we have make.

Redigerat av sylvain
Dela på andra sajter

Det här låter ju väldigt proffsigt och bra, inspelningsmässigt. Vad gäller låten tycker jag att ni behöver skaffa er en egen identitet.

När man lyssnar på musiken så får i alla fall jag ett intryck av att ni är seriösa.. ni kanske vill nå längre än att bara lira på lokala hak i er stad.

Ska ni vara intressanta i ett större perspektiv måste ni hitta er egen nisch. Som folk redan påpekat låter detta väldigt mycket Portishead, enligt mig För mycket. Det intryck jag får är att det snotts aningen för mycket från både "Glory Box" och "All mine".

Dela på andra sajter

sylvain (oregistrerad)
Ska ni vara intressanta i ett större perspektiv måste ni hitta er egen nisch.

Well, maybe I chosed the wrong song to post on a forum ; )

Our group is young, it has to grow up and it will. It actually does everyday. I think that we have build solid fundations now. We also know our wickness. It just takes time for a group to create a strong identity. Some don't have it before their 3rd album, and we don't even have released the first one.

när ska ni spelar live nästa gång?

That I'd like to know too 🙂 If anybody have advice about a place where we could play, I'm listening.

var kan man köpa cd

Considering that we do everything ourself, I can't guaranty that the cd will be release in january (but we are trying hard to do so). We don't have a distribution deal, so a list of dealers will be published on the web site, and it will be also possible to buy it from the web.

Dela på andra sajter

Very nice stuff, probably the best i've heard demo wise in the past six months. Makes me think of artists like Zero 7 and Portishead. Judging by the complexity of the tracks you seem to be a group of genuine musicians as well. Just make sure to keep that amazing singer of yours, she seems to be the type that record labels would love to sign to a solo deal 🙂

Dela på andra sajter

sylvain (oregistrerad)

>Bumpy Rhodes

Thanks for that comment.

Just make sure to keep that amazing singer of yours, she seems to be the type that record labels would love to sign to a solo deal

The best in a group is when members can trust eachothers, and we can 😉

Dela på andra sajter

• 3 veckor senare...

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...