Annons

Hur reaktivera efter uppgradering till 8.1?

eddie2013

Som titeln säger.

Har Focusrite 2i2 med tillhörande prylar och cubase le7 (tror det var 7). Har inte använt på flera månder och jag har nog uppgraderat till windows 8.1 under tiden. Nu när jag vill öppna cubase säger den "enter activation code".

Var hittar jag en ny sån???

Dela på andra sajter

Annons

https://www.steinber...i1[product]=312

The Soft-eLicenser has been deactivated. What can I do?

In case the Soft-eLicenser has been deactivated (red font in eLicenser Control Center), please follow these steps:

• Close all programs.
  • Download and install the latest eLicenser Control Center.
  • Run the eLicenser Control Center (Windows: Programs, Mac: Applications).
  • Apply the "Maintenance & Online Synchronisation" by clicking on "Perform Maintenance Tasks" (or click on the "Maintenance" button if not shown).

If this doesn't help, please contact us using the support form within your MySteinberg account. Please name the number of the affected Soft-eLicenser and, if possible, attach screenshots showing the eLicenser Control Center window.

How can I request a new activation code resp. what is the procedure for a reactivation?

Reactivating a license consists of two steps:

1. Requesting a new activation code via your MySteinberg account.

2. Using the new activation code in the eLicenser Control Center on your computer in order to download a new license.

These are the necessary steps in detail:

• If you do not have an account yet, please visit the page to create one.
  • Click on"Reactivate"
  • In case the product has never been registered before and you cannot select a Soft-eLicenser, please first register it using the "Register eLicenser / software & Enter Download Access Code" option and use the old activation code to register. Then continue with this guide.
  • Click on "Reactivate" again
  • Select the Soft-eLicenser you intend to reactivate
  • Enter the new Soft-eLicenser number that has been created on your new system. The number is displayed by the eLicenser Control Center which can be found in the "Program Files" (Windows) or "Applications" (Mac) folder on your computer.
  • Click on "Reactivate".
  • The new activation code will be displayed and also be sent to you by email.
  • Click on the green "Enter Activation Code" button in the eLicenser Control Center to enter or paste your code.
  • Click on "Continue" and then on "Download License".

Dela på andra sajter

• 1 månad senare...

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...