Toontrack releases Americana EBX for EZbass
This release marks the eighth title in the company’s quickly growing family of EBX expansions for EZbass.
About the Americana EBX
Although it’s had its foothold deeply rooted in the folk, gospel, blues, soul, country, jazz and rock songwriting tradition, Americana music has kept evolving and become a huge umbrella under which anything that doesn’t quite fit the commercial country music mold can thrive. This EBX was tailored to bring you a workhorse-type expansion that functions in all these scenarios – for anything from small and acoustic setups to full-on electric rock instrumentations.
The Americana EBX comes with a classic American brand bass sampled in two fundamentally different ways: one by using a traditional finger playing style and the other by muting the strings with rubber foam and striking with the thumb.
In addition to the sounds, a broad collection of presets as well as a custom MIDI library of basslines are included.
If you’re looking to boost your EZbass with a jeans-and-t-shirt-type expansion that works in any scenario, this is it. No frills or extras, just good old rock and roll, folk, gospel, blues and, well, the entire mosaic of styles that can be traced back to Americana.
- A meticulously captured late-’60s electric bass guitar
- Inspired by the entire width of the Americana genre
- Ideal for anything from subtle and acoustic music to full-on rock setups
- Includes finger and muted thumb options as well as a broad set of articulations for both
- Offering a range from D1 to E4
- Includes a wealth of presets for a wide range of tones
- Comes with ‘Clean DI’ (direct input) preset options for easy external processing
- Includes a custom MIDI library inspired by classic and modern Americana music