Line6 announces HX Stomp XL and HX Messenger bag
in a performance-ready pedal with eight capacitive-touch footswitches.
The same SHARC®DSP chip found in our flagship Helix® products enables the HX Stomp XL pedal to run up to eight processing blocks simultaneously, and the assignable footswitches let you access and control those blocks in powerful ways, making it flexible enough for use in nearly any application. Use HX Stomp XL as a “super stompbox,” a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander with other modelers, a professional-quality audio interface, or even a complete guitar or bass rig.
- The power of HX Stomp-now with eight footswitches
- Exceptional sound quality with 123dB of dynamic range
- Features the same SHARC DSP chip and HX Modeling as Helix processors
- Eight capacitive-touch footswitches with color-coded LED rings
- More than 300 HX and legacy amps, cabs, and effects—up to 8 simultaneous - Supports third-party impulse responses (IRs)
- World-class polyphonic pitch-shifting effects
- Split/parallel signal paths for maximum routing flexibility
- Dual expression pedal/footswitch input for greater creative control
- Stereo effects loop (mono/stereo TRS send + stereo returns)
HX Messenger bag
The HX Messenger bag is a custom-fitted carrying bag specially designed for the HX family of instrument processors, including HX Stomp, HX Stomp XL and HX Effects. The HX Messenger bag boasts luggage-grade construction and protective foam padding, along with rugged Fidlock magnetic buckles and pocket closures. An internal divider makes it easy and convenient to also carry additional items. Transport your HX Stomp, HX Stopm XL or HX Effects processor in style with the HX Messenger Bag.
CUSTOM DESIGNED FOR HX FAMILY PROCESSORS
- Protective foam padding
- Luggage-grade construction
- Fidlock magnetic buckles and pocket closures
- Cargo separator for additional items