Nevoverb is a reverb plug-in that combines industry-leading Exponential Audio technology with an intuitive, AI-powered workflow to help music producers and mix engineers quickly find the right space for their vocals and instruments. Neoverb’s Reverb Assistant feature lets users get to a starting point quickly in real-time and can also combine three different reverb engines at once, either through the Assistant or with an intuitive Blend Pad interface. Other highlights include Intelligent Pre and Post EQs that make suggestions to shape and tame reverb in the mix.
- Reverb Assistant: With an easy four-step assistant that adjusts iZotope Neoverb’s settings in real time, users can get a great reverb for any track and create complex, customized reverbs, without spending time in menus.
- Blend Pad: Visualize and mix three different types of reverbs at once to create a unique reverb tail that fits their track.
- EQ Section: This feature helps clean the input signal to keep a reverb tail from overwhelming a mix, to get great reverb sound without using a long plug-in chain.
- Advanced Panel: Allows users to dive as deep as they need to find the exact vibe they are looking for, while Advanced Controls set by Reverb Assistant that can be saved as unique presets for later use.
- Input Smoothing: Keep dynamics even and avoid artifacts in the reverb tail with one simple control that reduces the sharp, percussive transients.
- Modulation (Mod): A modulation panel that gives even more control over the reverb tail. Two different modes offer subtle modulation to avoid buildup or a classic chorus for a more pronounced mixing effect.
- Resizable: Window resizability ensures Neoverb fits in any workflow and screen, meeting the demands of the modern music producer.
Presets: Includes over 100 inspiring presets created by iZotope’s team of professional sound designers, including presets for vocals, guitars, experimental spaces and more.
“We are thrilled to add Neoverb to our roster of essential production products,” said iZotope Product Manager Udayan Sinha. “It is a truly intelligent reverb that combines Exponential Audio’s best-in-class sound quality with iZotope’s intuitive workflow that will empower music producers to efficiently tackle any mix.”
Neoverb is also a part of newly released Music Production Suite 4, which also includes RX 8 Standard, Ozone 9 Advanced, Neutron 3 Advanced, Nectar 3 (with Melodyne 5 essential), Insight 2, NIMBUS by Exponential Audio, and Tonal Balance Control 2. Those that purchased Music Production Suite 3 after September 2, 2020 will receive a free upgrade to Music Production Suite 4.