WHO ARE THEY FOR?
DJs and music or video producers looking for the perfect pair of home studio speakers, as well as anyone in search of high-quality multimedia speakers (for use with a TV set, computer...).
WHAT ARE THEY?
• The new generation of the renowned Hercules DJ Monitor 5 speakers, launched in 2013.
• Hercules Monitor 5 are powerful and versatile active, bi-amplified monitoring speakers (2 x 80 watts), each featuring a 5-inch/12.7-cm woofer.
Compact yet powerful, Hercules Monitor 5 stand apart from their competitors.
• Active, bi-amplified monitoring speakers.
• 80 watts of output power per speaker, with 160 watts of peak power.
• Silk-dome tweeter: 30 watts RMS.
• 5-inch/12.7-cm woofer with Kevlar membrane: 50 watts RMS.
The speakers are ergonomically designed and fit in perfectly with any environment.
• Dual bass ports on the front of each speaker allow Hercules Monitor 5 to perfectly adapt to any environment, including smaller spaces. The speakers can be positioned in a variety of different ways: up against a wall, laid flat, standing up straight, or stacked one on top of the other.
• On/off button with built-in LED on the front of each speaker.
• Volume control knob on the front of each speaker.
The Hercules Monitor 5 speakers are incredibly versatile.
• With their different input options including XLR, 1/4”/6.35 mm jack (TRS) and RCA connectors, you can easily connect the speakers to all your devices — including a computer, sound card, DJ equipment, mixer, etc.
• The speakers are perfect for learning how to mix, producing your first music tracks, and for multimedia creation as well.
• They can also be used as high-quality general multimedia speakers (with a TV set, for example).
Optimized for music production, this eye-catching pair of active monitoring speakers (2 x 80 W) will take your home studio to the next level with full, powerful audio rendering.
- 2 x 80 watts RMS, 160 watts peak power
- 50 W low-frequency bi-amplification and 30 W high-frequency bi-amplification
- 2 balanced inputs, 1 RCA input
- Wood speaker enclosures
- Kevlar composite woofers
- Optimized acoustic waveguide
Edited by Björn Olsberg