Arturia’s highly anticipated AudioFuse Studio interface is now available at stores worldwide. After a thorough period of testing and refinements, the versatile desktop interface is ready to meet the world.
Combining cutting edge technology with the highest quality components, futuristic features with workflow-enhancing design, AudioFuse Studio is a desktop interface that will surpass all your expectations.
- 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, and dedicated effects inserts
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- ADAT I/O for up to 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs
- Superb connectivity: MIDI I/O, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF I/O, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
- Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
- Robust metal desktop chassis
- Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
- AudioFuse Creative Suite bundle of high quality software effects