Annons

M-Audio DSM-2 vs ADAM A7 vs Genelec 8030AP

minikraeftan

Genom att uppgradera A7:an med en tåligare talspole i basen och en tåligare diskant + nya förstärkare som inte klipper lika lätt som den tidigare så är det givet att de åtgärdar hållbarhetsproblem.

Du tar saker helt ur det blå, skapar en egen förklaring som du inbillar dig själv att den stämmer - och försöker förklä det till "fakta". A7 har funnits i snart 4 år och har varit en stor försäljningssuccé. Det hade blivit för dyrt med alla garantiärenden om den verkligen hade varit så dålig som du påstår - och då hade man helt säkert förändrat konstruktionen genomgripande långt tidigare än efter 4 år för att rädda ekonomin.

Om det var så, att A7 var så dålig som du påstår att den är, så hade den dessutom inte haft minsta lilla chans att få så goda vitsord som den har fått överallt (bl a MIPA award som 2007 års bästa närfältare - och ett gäng andra utmärkelser), utan den hade blivit sågad direkt av recensenterna.

ADAM uppgraderade S-serien i fjol och låter nu den utvecklingen spilla över på den billigare AX-serien. Det är inget konstigt med det, utan helt normalt att man låter teknik från en dyrare serie "smitta" billigare produkter efter en tid - och det innebär inte automatiskt att den gamla produkten som ersätts av en ny, var undermålig - som du försöker få det till.

Med ditt resonemang skulle ju även alla äldre Genelec-modeller vara felkonstruerat skräp eftersom det kommer nya modeller från Genelec också efter hand... 😏

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
  • Svar 89
  • Created
  • Senaste svar

Postat mest i detta ämne

Källa tack.

Genelec köper inte bara element från Peerless och då inte standardelement, utan även från ett flertal andra elementtillverkare bl.a från några Estniska och Ryska tillverkare.

"Genelec benefits also from the latest advances in driver developments by collaborating closely with a selection of leading driver manufacturers who are specialized in manufacturing high-end tailored made drivers. Genelec’s tailored made drivers are manufactured according to our proprietary design specifications and requirements as well as quality and test criteria. The final quality of the tailored made drivers is assured by Genelec via thorough testing both in the manufacturer’s site and in Genelec’s factory, to fit seamlessly to our system solutions."

Dela på andra sajter

Genelec köper inte bara element från Peerless och då inte standardelement, utan även från ett flertal andra elementtillverkare bl.a från några Estniska och Ryska tillverkare.

"Genelec benefits also from the latest advances in driver developments by collaborating closely with a selection of leading driver manufacturers who are specialized in manufacturing high-end tailored made drivers. Genelec’s tailored made drivers are manufactured according to our proprietary design specifications and requirements as well as quality and test criteria. The final quality of the tailored made drivers is assured by Genelec via thorough testing both in the manufacturer’s site and in Genelec’s factory, to fit seamlessly to our system solutions."

Visa då din källa som du baserar ditt tidigare uttalande på gällande talspolens storlek är du snäll. Eller hittar du bara på?

Givetvis så är det en OEM-variant av elementet men att Tymphany skulle ändra talspolens storlek finner jag osannolikt. Upp till dig att länka till fakta.

Redigerat av Gilbert
Dela på andra sajter

Om det var så, att A7 var så dålig som du påstår att den är, så hade den dessutom inte haft minsta lilla chans att få så goda vitsord som den har fått överallt

Jaha diu Claes kallar du alla dessa klagomål på Adam A7 goda vitsord?

"I went with A7 for the B room, and they were great until they started buzzing like a component was loose or something.

My dealer took them back and I went with JBL and have been very happy."

I suspect Adam has a real manufacturing problem and won't admit it.

I won't buy another one until I see things improvi

"With all these reported problems perhaps it might be good to ask: Is there ANYONE who has owned the A7 for a period of say, 2 years that DIDN'T experience any problems?

If no one can say this then that would make things pretty clear.!"

"I had a pair of A7's for a month or two and they sounded great but they both developed problems where the woofer would make a buzzy/fuzzy noise when playing back music. You couldn't really hear it in a dense mix but when I would solo a bass guitar or low freq. instrument it was very obvious and nasty.

After doing some research and reading more reports of similiar issues, I ended up returning two working A7's back to my dealer and upgraded to the Focal Twins, and couldn't be happier."

"Ok, I bought some A7's and really enjoy the sound and blah blah. But I sent back one of them because a buzz was coming from my cone. Then I recieved a replacement and the the pther one started doing the same thing! Not the brand new relplacement but the one I have had for two weeks. Ok, I have checked the cables and switched the signal path entirely still does it. I only hear it if the bass is soloed and up loud enough but not really that loud. Seems like these things are craping out but I love the sound of everything but this "buzz". AHHHHHHHH"

"Immediately I realized that somehow the power led of the left monitor is blinking like crazy and behaving really oddly... Well I guess that's alright but the more worrying thing is that when played loudly the right monitor produces distortion. Left doesn't..."

"I've had an 'interesting' experience with my A7s. I first bought a pair nearly 2 1/2 years ago. Pretty soon afterwards one of them got a lot more bassy than the other, so I phoned Adam and sent them to get repaired. The service engineer said that the amp was shelving at 12k on one of the speakers and replaced it. Everything was fine for a couple of months then the exact same problem came back. This time I made a fatal error and whislt messing about trying to fix them the power supply voltage go

t switched, which blew the fuse! I phoned Adam and told them exaclty what happened. To be fair they were really helpfull and said they would repair them whatever the problem was.

I sent them back to get repaired and the engineer replaced the amps again. This time they came back to me out of phase! I sent them back and the engineer said that he couldn't recreate the phasing issue, so I had to actually go down to their workshop in London and demonstrate the phasing. There was clear cancellation between the speakers! After leaving the engineer to fix the issue he called me back saying that they were fixed. I took them home and the exact same phasing issue was still there!

The service guy in England from Adam suggested that I send the units to Germany to get looked at, which I did. They returned the units after a month, advisng that they couldn't recreate the problem but had replaced all of the amps again just to be on the safe side. It's crazy that the service engineers in London and Germay couldn't identify that there was even an issue when the units were clearly out of phase. This wasn't just on my system either but happened in their own workshop in London! Surely just a case of polarity right?

Anway, the speakers came back from Germany with the phasing issue resolved...BUT this time one of the woofers kept cutting out when first switched on. After 20 minutes of being on the issue seemed to resolve itself but it happened each time I turned the units on every morning.To top this, they also had a dent on the base where they had been knocked or dropped whislt being repaired in Germany!

I phoned the service guy in England, who was very understanding and helpful. He got a brand new pair shipped out to me within a couple of weeks and picked up the old pair. The new pair have a quiet buzzing coming from the woofers when powered up, but this doesn't increase when the gain is cranked and I can live with it, for now. This whole drama took over a year to get resolved from the first issue happening. I don't know if this is a reflection on Adam Audio generally"

"The joy with my A7's was equal with the pain! Very disappointed with adam false help!!! From promising emails with replacing parts. I had problems with the tweeters disconnecting, hissing and at last burning and melting tweeters, Unbelievable!!! No limiters , so no loud listening"

"5 years ago after reading so much good hype bout adams i picked up a used pair p11a's on ebay, for half the retail price.

they were in perfect nick and i used them uptill last year until i saw smoke and nasty chemical smell coming out of tweeters - i had changed preset in fireface mixer and got a medium to large 3 second volume spike.

i was disgusted that such a short spike could kill my tweeters - i mean, cmon these guys are making studio monitors that cant handle any kind of volume - well i guess the larger models can but theres a lot of guys buying small adams.

i never really liked the adam - yes there is a lot high end detail but it fatiqued my ears - too much information. especially run from a fireface. it was all bit to clinical. dare i say germanic (tongue in cheek). "

"I got the A7s over 2 years ago. While under warranty one of them started buzzing on low frequency content so I got it fixed. The 'repair' was to replace the whole amp section.

Ever since then, i could never put my finger on it exactly, but some days I heard quite a tonal difference between the 2 speakers. This drove me slightly crazy on and off until recently when the other original speaker started to buzz. Out of warranty this time I bought a whole new speaker so I could send the other off for repair. When the new speaker arrived it was slightly different to my other 2. The cabinet was a few cms deeper and the volume control on the front was totally different.

I opened all the speakers up to have a look at the amp sections and I found that my original one (that had the original amp) had slightly different components to the other original (that had the replacement amp). This replacement amp looked more like the brand new speaker's amp (though not exactly).

After talking to the Adam distributers here in Australia, who couldn't help me much, I decided not to send the faulty one off for repair. I took the new speaker's amp section out and put it in the original faulty speaker, then took the new ribbon tweeter and put it in the faulty speaker. The buzzing was solved and the 2 original speakers actually sound like a pair!! The only difference now is that the volume control on one is set at 9 oclock while the other is on 12 oclock."

"I just unpacked a brand new set of Adam A7's and one of them won't power on. Checked fuses and cables but nothing worked. Thinking of getting my money back."

"I'm just bought a pair of these things on strong reccomendation from my sales rep I have used them once to mix four songs and I was getting ready to start using them this weekend for another mixdown.

I read this thread and started crapping egg rolls so I turned them on the listen and one ofthe LED's was not working and then it came on and then it flickerd in and out...

WTH!!!"

".............Ah if only I could go back in time.......to about 18 months ago, when I bought into the hype. True they are great monitors at a great price point but in this time the woofers have blown twice, on the same speaker and about 2 months ago the other one started to sound like it was on the way out.....I haven't sent it off fro repair yet as it means using my other monitors gene 1029a's and when mix decisions have already been made on the Adams, I don't want to have to re-jig everything halfway through a project.......to compound matters a couple of days ago.....I had a volume spike and noticed smoke coming from the speaker....blown tweeter? maybe. What's more in the brief honeymoon period of them working ok a couple of months ago, i ought the sub 8 which i have yet to incorporate. I have to say undoubtedly the worst gear purchase I have ever made, yes I am angry but they have cost me so much time and i'm fed up sending them back."

"I also had problems with my set. First the volume between speakers changed drastically to w

here I had to run one at 9 o'clock and the other at 3 to

get them matched. Then one of the speakers changed in tone losing a lot of bottom. A couple days later the tweeter blew in the good speaker. I put them away and they've been in my closet for the last 2 years.

Like everyone says though, they're a great sounding speaker. Just terrible build quality."

"Hi,

I've had my A7's just under a year, and now one of the woofers has started cutting out for no apparent reason. Gutted, it'll take anything up to 6 weeks to see a repair at this time of year! Anybody else suffering this problem?"

"I bought a pair in Sept '07, from Sweetwater. First pair had issues out of the box (no sound from one, no working volume control on the other). Sweetwater overnighted me a replacement pair, which have been pretty much fine (though I do get occasional static - though I think that is from my sound card because when I reset it it goes away).

Until today. All of a sudden, no sound out of the left speaker. Tried the above fix, didn't work.

This is quite frustrating. I have babied these things, never move them, don't even really push them.

I emailed Adam, we'll see what they do. Of course this had to happen on a weekend.

Does anybody know the warranty length? The card inside the box says only 2 years, but lots of retailer websites say five. Sweetwater doesn't sell them anymore, so I'm not sure what warranty they advertised when I bought them. I plan to contact them too.

What a pain in the a$$. These are great sounding (flat) monitors. But clearly they have QC issues. I have a friend who had this same exact issue with his pair, so he sold them."

"I have had my Adam A7,s since February this year

Everything has been working fine ,my mixes are better and what I hear is truly what I hear.

Anyway to the problem, today I was playing a mix back and recording some Bass gtr.

all was well ,when all of a sudden I was getting no sound out of one of my speakers.

on further inspection it seems the art tweeter is working fine but the woofer is not producing any sound.

Is the woofer shot? should I be contacting Adam."

"exact same thing happened to me two weeks ago. I brought it back to the place I bought them and after opening the monitor it turns out that the speaker contacts were kinda loose."

"...............bass driver went on one of mine a few months ago"

"Hmm...this just happened to me, too.

Just went silent out of nowhere..."

"One of mine started exhibiting distortion a couple of days ago..."

"I have the A7's. Had them for over a year now. I crank them, they are loud, use them with a Tannoy woofer and they are great. Twice so far, the left one will not make sound or will sound softer than the right"

"I recently noticd that my A7's are making a buzing noise when I play bass through them. I read others having a similar issue and am wondering what they have done about it.

I think there may be something

wrong with the woofers. If I apply slight pressure at the edges of the woofers, the noise disappears. it's as if something is coming apart or rattling in them. I talked to ADAM and may need to replace them."

"Had it with one A7, to my surprise the tweeter got exchanged ... it was not a mechanical problem"

"Yeah, I had it happen to both my A7's at different times....it was disappointing since it was the first decent monitors I had owned"

"

I recently bought myself a pair of Adam a7 monitors. I ended up with adams because I just love the sound of a7's but...

Initially when I installed these monitors I realized that the power led of other speakers was blinking like crazy. Eventually the monitor somehow got significantly more silent than the other and also the character changed a lot. Well I got it replaced and got myself a new one. Great! Well this happiness it lasted few days before the blinking started again with the replacement and after a few days the other one which was working fine until that day started to blink as well. So Adam definitely delivers out great quality I would say. I have sent emails to Adam without getting any replies and so on.

Another thing is that the each monitor I'v had have sounded a bit different. Doesn't impress me very much.

So I guess I just have to switch to another brand. Too shame because I just loved the sound of A7's. Next I will probably choose a brand that can actually deliver working products! Adam is a joke to me from now on..."

"Also own the A7 for a about 1 year and one speaker also dropped significant in volume.

Weird you got the same problem."

"This is just unbelievable! How can their quality suck so much. Really pisses me off. Especially now when they don't even bother to answer any of my emails. I have already send 5 emails with no replies.

If you do a search you will see that there are lots of people with same problems regarding A7's..."

"It just sucks sitting there without any speakers for 2-3 weeks (about this long will i

t take to get em back someone from my thomann musicstore told me).

Thats why i didn´t sent em back till now (the volume drop happened like 2 month ago)."

"Like I said I have already replaced one speaker and now I'm waiting to replace both of them, because both of them are broken. But somehow I got the feeling that it won't stop here..."

"Similar Issue here (i made a post about it a year ago)

Mine were delivered with one speaker sounding different and quieter

I got the power amp replaced and also the volume pot. They still not sound the SAME and also there are volume differences."

"I would just like to add that i purchased a pair of A7's from Studiocare here in the UK about a year ago and have had a couple of minor problems with them."

"I can also confirm that there are these volume issues with A7's. Among all the other problems I've had (broken power leds x 2, differing sound characteristics etc.) currently my right speaker is 1,5-2db softer than the other.... basically all this makes me just smile. What else can you do..😉"

"Interesting, you're getting the bass resonance too!? That's what the one I returned also had. I found that issue to be the most annoying."

"I am an S3A user and wanted to check out a pair of S3X's... I've talked to a few people that bought them only to be told by the majority that I should wait. Apparently the quality control has been really bad... specifically problems with the low end distorting and inconsistency from speaker to speaker.

Adam quality control has been going down the drain!"

"Oh no, one of my A7's speakers is starting to intermittently go on and off. Anybody had this problem before? Nothing has changed in my studio - just all of a sudden it has started happening!"

"Ah, so I'm not the only one with one resonating bass speaker. Workable, but annoying I just have them for three months or so, problem appeared within two. Now I'm waiting until the store I bought them from has some stock so I'm not left with one speaker until it's repaired (great for mono checking though )."

"I've got a pair of A7's and haven't really had any problems until just recently. I've got the low level hiss people have talked about before on here, but it isn't loud enough to cause any problems. But one of the tweeters just started buzzing pretty loudly when it's turned on and I don't know if it means it's blown or what. This is audible when NO sound is coming out of it, just when it is powered up, the buzz starts. I switched the sides of the monitors and the buzz followed it so I guess it's not ground loop"

"My A7's have many of the issues mentioned here as well.

1.) Bass resonance, as posted in an earlier thread of mine.

2.) Audible hiss with the volume only 1/2 way up.

3.) One speaker is softer/louder than the other."

"I'm new to this forum or this is my first post since i'm a long time registered.

I have to say that i also have the bass ressonance distortion thing in 1 monitor and that's really annoying."

"I am currently going through the same thing. My A7s worked fine for over two years, then suddenly about two weeks ago one drops in volume and develops a very loud hiss. I emailed Adam and got a response quickly from the European office indicating they passed on my issue to the U.S. office and they'd be in touch. A week later, still no word from the U.S. office."

Obs detta är inte ens alla klagomål på Adams A7 högtalare (och någon modell till) från 1 (ett) enda forum! www.gearslutz.com

Redigerat av James Blansing
Dela på andra sajter

Jaha diu Claes kallar du alla dessa klagomål på Adam A7 goda vitsord?

-

-

-

Obs detta är inte ens alla klagomål på Adams A7 högtalare (och någon modell till) från 1 (ett) enda forum! www.gearslutz.com

Om jag listar 10000 inlägg om defekter på Macbook Pro, bevisar detta att det är en dålig dator?

Dela på andra sajter

😉 Du lägger verkligen mycket energi på att försöka misskreditera ADAM...

Om du ställer antalet fel som du har hittat, i relation till antalet sålda A7:or, så är det ändå en droppe i havet.

Som jag sade tidigare så har A7 varit en enorm försäljningssuccé - och med väldigt många enheter sålda, så blir det av naturliga skäl också "många" som går sönder på ett eller annat sätt - men procentuellt sett så skiljer det sig inte från andra tillverkare.

Hade det varit så stora problem som du vill göra gällande, så hade ADAM tvingats lägga ner modellen alternativt göra rejäla förändringar ganska omgående - och inte vänta så länge som 4 år innan de gör omfattande förbättringar - för då hade garantihanteringen blivit alldeles för dyr under tiden som de fortsätter sälja den "dåliga" modellen.

Hade det varit mycket problem med modellen, så hade jag själv dessutom aldrig vågat rekommendera dem, eftersom produkter som man får mycket problem med, aldrig är intressanta att sälja.

Dela på andra sajter

Om jag listar 10000 inlägg om defekter på Macbook Pro, bevisar detta att det är en dålig dator?

MacBook Pro finns det säkert minst 20000 gånger så många av som det finns Adam A7. så det argumentet håller inte. Som sagt klagomålen kom från bara ett forum.

Har aldrig sett någon annan monitors brist på kvalitet bli så sågad av sina användare.

Dela på andra sajter

Som jag sade tidigare så har A7 varit en enorm försäljningssuccé - och med väldigt många enheter sålda, så blir det av naturliga skäl också "många" som går sönder på ett eller annat sätt - men procentuellt sett så skiljer det sig inte från andra tillverkare.

Tydligen så gör det ju det eftersom det inte verkar vara någon annan tillverkare som har haft lika mycket kvalitetsproblem med någon modell och tro inte att Adam säljer mest studiomonitorer i världen för det gör dom inte.

Dela på andra sajter

Du lägger verkligen mycket energi på att försöka misskreditera ADAM...

Inte alls, tog bara en halvtimme att hitta mängder av folk som klagade på A7 på gearslutz varifrån jag inte ens tog med alla klagomål,hade jag lagt ned en dag så hade jag säkert hittat tusental klagomål till. Men orka! Tror polletten har trillat ned hos de flesta varför Adam var TVUNGNA att förbättra A7:orna.

Dela på andra sajter

MacBook Pro finns det säkert minst 20000 gånger så många av som det finns Adam A7. så det argumentet håller inte. Som sagt klagomålen kom från bara ett forum.

Har aldrig sett någon annan monitors brist på kvalitet bli så sågad av sina användare.

Du missar poängen, 10000 var en lösryckt siffra. Om du skulle lista 1000 negativa inlägg så kanske det skulle kunna säga något men 40st (ca, har inte kollat noga) säger ingenting.

Dessutom så är det ganska osannolikt att det finns 20000 gånger fler Macbook Pro än A7 i omlopp. Om det finns 5000 par (10000st) A7 i omlopp så skulle detta innebära 200000000 (tvåhundramiljoner ...) MB Pro ... inte så realistisk siffra eller var den kanske också tagen ur luften kanske ...

Dela på andra sajter

Du missar poängen, 10000 var en lösryckt siffra. Om du skulle lista 1000 negativa inlägg så kanske det skulle kunna säga något men 40st (ca, har inte kollat noga) säger ingenting.

Jo det säger rätt mycket eftersom det är oproportionerligt många klagomål på en modell på en enda webplats. Angående MacBook så blev det en nolla för mycket och jag tänkte på A7 i par inte styckvis men du har rätt.

Dela på andra sajter

Inte alls, tog bara en halvtimme att hitta mängder av folk

Det tar mindre än en halvtimme att hitta 40st i detta forum som föredrar Adam A7 framför Yamaha NS-1000. 🙂

Med det inlägget hoppas jag avsluta mitt deltagande i James sandlåda.

Dela på andra sajter

Det tar mindre än en halvtimme att hitta 40st i detta forum som föredrar Adam A7 framför Yamaha NS-1000. 😮

Nu handlar detta inte om vad folk föredrar ljudmässigt utan om hur köpare av Adam på ett enda forum rapporterat om oproportionerligt många defekta och halvtrasiga Adam monitorer, väldigt stor skillnad.

Tror förövrigt du skulle ha svårt att hitta 40 st. som skulle föredra Adam A7 framför ett par schyssta NS1000 någonstans efter att ha lyssnat på båda.

Dela på andra sajter

Nu handlar detta inte om vad folk föredrar ljudmässigt
Inte?

Trådens första inlägg efterfrågar:

Vilka monitorer kommer ge mig bäst ljud
Dvs. efterfrågas våra subjektiva åsikter om vilken monitor vi föredrar ljudmässigt. Inte vilken monitorwoofer som har en godkänt bred talspole.
Dela på andra sajter

KIlpoP (oregistrerad)

To my knowledge we do not buy drivers from Estonia or Russia, but we shipped a driver production line in 1984 to Estonia, where it is being used. At that time we supplied tooling for 10" woofer, 5" midrange and 1" soft dome tweeter, naturally the current selection is totally different.

The latter part of the quote is true; in addition we manufacture ribbon tweeters and midrange drivers, plus the new MDC coaxial MF/HF driver in house.

Best regards,

Ilpo

Genelec

Dela på andra sajter

Nu handlar detta inte om vad folk föredrar ljudmässigt utan om hur köpare av Adam på ett enda forum rapporterat om oproportionerligt många defekta och halvtrasiga Adam monitorer, väldigt stor skillnad.

Ett enda forum - som för övrigt är ett av de största... Amerikanerna har dessutom en tendens att vara mycket mer fördömande mot utländska företag än inhemska (även om många av deras "inhemska" produkter tillverkas i Kina och sedan bara slutmonteras i USA för att få kallas "made in USA"... 😉 ), så det är klart att det finns folk på Gearslutz som är snabba med att snacka ner ett tyskt fabrikat där. Undrar om du hittar lika mycket gnäll om A7:orna på SoundOnSounds forum eller andra stora forum...? Hur många har klagat i detta forumet angående defekta A7:or?

Det spelar tydligen inte heller någon roll för dig att jag, som är återförsäljare och har sålt åtskilliga A7:or under hela tiden, aldrig har fått klagomål på brända basar - och bara ett fåtal monitorer där kunden har spelat för högt under för lång tid, så att bandet har smält. Det gäller inte normal mixnivå då, utan betydligt högre, så jag antar att det har handlat om att de har fått jobba ihjäl sig som discohögtalare under fester i så fall, i betydligt större rum än de egentligen klarar att fylla upp...

Tror förövrigt du skulle ha svårt att hitta 40 st. som skulle föredra Adam A7 framför ett par schyssta NS1000 någonstans efter att ha lyssnat på båda.

Jag är säker på att det är precis tvärtom - men var och en blir ju salig på sin egen tro... 😄

Dela på andra sajter

To my knowledge we do not buy drivers from Estonia or Russia, but we shipped a driver production line in 1984 to Estonia, where it is being used. At that time we supplied tooling for 10" woofer, 5" midrange and 1" soft dome tweeter, naturally the current selection is totally different.

The latter part of the quote is true; in addition we manufacture ribbon tweeters and midrange drivers, plus the new MDC coaxial MF/HF driver in house.

Best regards,

Ilpo

Genelec

Där ser man, inte första gången Glaskatten blir tillrättavisad:

https://www.studio.se/index.php?s=&sh...st&p=262564

Dela på andra sajter

bara ett fåtal monitorer där kunden har spelat för högt under för lång tid, så att bandet har smält. Det gäller inte normal mixnivå då, utan betydligt högre, så jag antar att det har handlat om att de har fått jobba ihjäl sig som discohögtalare under fester i så fall, i betydligt större rum än de egentligen klarar att fylla upp...

Det där vet du ju är strunprat.

Dela på andra sajter

Best regards,

Ilpo

Genelec

"To my knowledge"

So you are not sure then?

Dela på andra sajter

Ett enda forum - som för övrigt är ett av de största... Amerikanerna har dessutom en tendens att vara mycket mer fördömande mot utländska företag än inhemska

Fast var de tillverkas är ju oväsentligt eftersom det handlar om faktiska klagomål på att Adam-högtalarna gått sönder och haft väldigt ojämn kvalitet.

Att Gearslutz är ett stort forum ändrar ju inte faktumet att Adams högtalare är överepresenterade när det kommer till klagomål. Om det hade handlat om tillverkarlandspreferenser då finns det ju hundratals andra monitortillverkare från Frankrike England Tyskland Kina Taiwan o.s.v. att klaga på istället för Adam.

Redigerat av James Blansing
Dela på andra sajter

Hur många har klagat i detta forumet angående defekta A7:or?

Finns helt klart några stycken,

"Har köpt Adam A7 för en väcka sen, var väligt nöjd men idag letade jag efter en bra bas och upptäckte att dem låter konstigt på låga frekvenser närmare bestämd det brummar.

Man får en uppfatning att dem inte klarar basen och man måste sänka volumen. Om man sänker volumen då känns det för låg volum. "

"Jag har just nu ett par ADAM A7 vars ljud jag gillar väldigt mycket, funkar utmärkt att mixa på. Dessvärre har jag haft en massa problem med dem så när jag lämnat in en av dem för garanti för 3:e gången så åker de iväg till försäljning."

Dela på andra sajter

KIlpoP (oregistrerad)
"To my knowledge"

So you are not sure then?

That was a joke. I am the founder of the company and know exactly how things are.

Best regards,

Ilpo

Dela på andra sajter

drloop (oregistrerad)
That was a joke. I am the founder of the company and know exactly how things are.

Best regards,

Ilpo

I was in Finland last week, you have taxis with Gelenec ads!

First time I´ve seen speaker manufacturer doing that.

Thumbs up! 😠

Dela på andra sajter

Best regards,

Ilpo

OK you make great speakers. Then you maybe can tell us what brand of woofers you currently use in your smaller monitors?

According to some knowledgeable sources you have used estonian and russian drivers in some of your loudspeaker,s can you confirm or deny this? I mean there's nothing wrong with using them when the quality is up to it and probably natural as its closer to you.

Thanks or Kiitos

I'm actually halffinnish of the swedish variety.

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu

• Skapa ny...