Annons

Does the Abelton browser have the same options as Reason's

TypTechno

Hi

I use Reason and Abelton for my productions but there is one thing that is so annoying with Abelton.

For example: I have made a melody in Abelton using "Simpler" and I'm happy with the melody but want to find another sample. In Reason I just open the browser and click on the sounds that I want to try, they automatically play the notes and only when I want to explore a sound closer I press "OK" (so fast and simple). Really appreciate the autoplay option and the audition volume.

I'm new to Abelton and haven't found anything in settings to cover this but there must be some sort of browsing options?

Tack för all hjälp...

Dela på andra sajter

Annons
Hi

I use Reason and Abelton for my productions but there is one thing that is so annoying with Abelton.

For example: I have made a melody in Abelton using "Simpler" and I'm happy with the melody but want to find another sample. In Reason I just open the browser and click on the sounds that I want to try, they automatically play the notes and only when I want to explore a sound closer I press "OK" (so fast and simple). Really appreciate the autoplay option and the audition volume.

I'm new to Abelton and haven't found anything in settings to cover this but there must be some sort of browsing options?

Tack för all hjälp...

You can click the "Hot-Swap Presets Button" on the device. You can find more information about it on page 215 in the documentation for Live 8. It's available in other Live versions as well.

Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...