Annons

Feedback

Annons
5 timmar sedan, SchwarznoldArzenegger säger:

Hey,

I just tried out trap. I like it, but I need a lot of feedback 

I would love to hear your opinions 🙂 

(I don't know much about mastering, but I think it's a bit too hard compressed ... am I right? 🙂)

Thank you for your time 🙂

I wouldn't call this trap. It's too melodic. It's more a poppy/girly upbeat type of rap beat?  But well done. Very catchy. I like it! 🙂 

Yes it does sound compressed but i don't think that's a huge problem. It's added thickness, and in fact i like what you did with your sub. Very satisfying fullness 😛  Some of your drums has a bit too much treble attack in them though. Go a bit easier on the higher frequencies. 

0:38 you could use some more stuff to make it fuller imo. It's a complete breakdown to only a lowpassed piano basically.

Since the focus is on the piano, and it's lowpassed, it makes it sound boxy.. You gotta have something else there for the lowpass to fit in. It'd fit nice with a crispy ARP on top of the piano, during the transition to the chorus. Would also help create tension for the buildup! The clap there is a bit dry too. It needs reverb. 

Otherwise it's a pretty well produced i'd say! 

It reminded me of this song. 

Redigerat av arkade
Dela på andra sajter

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt) eller logga in för att kommentera

Du behöver vara medlem för att delta i communityn

Bli medlem (kostnadsfritt)

Bli medlem kostnadsfritt i vår community genom att registrera dig. Det är enkelt och kostar inget!

Bli medlem nu (kostnadsfritt)

Logga in

Har du redan en inloggning?
Logga in här.

Logga in nu
  • Skapa ny...